Get on the Road to Recovery after a Motorcycle Accident
Motorcycle riders are the most vulnerable people on our roads. Motorcycle accidents are very serious, and the catastrophic injuries and potential rider deaths are most often the result of other drivers.
At Lee Law Offices, P.A., you will find a law firm that has helped numerous riders and families deal with the serious injury or death of a loved one after a motorcycle accident.
Call now for a free consultation!
Motorcycle Accident Facts
- The rate of fatal motorcycle accidents is still very high in the United States. In 2016, there were 5,246 motorcyclists killed. This is an 5.1% increase over 2015.
- There were more than 88,000 motorcyclists injured in 2015.
- In South Carolina, motorcycle deaths reached 168 in 2016.
- Meanwhile, motorcycle fatalities in North Carolina climbed to 176.
- Federal studies have shown that motorcycle riders are 35 times more likely to be killed than occupants of passenger cars and 8 times more likely to be injured.
- Research conducted by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration shows that about 70 percent of motorcycle accidents are the result of another vehicle not seeing the motorcycle or failing to yield to a motorcyclist.
- Speeding, aggressive driving, and driver inattention are leading causes of motorcycle accidents.
In other words, it’d dangerous out there for motorcycle riders. And it can be difficult to get sufficient compensation on your own.
We know. We ride. We care.
Getting The Support You Need After an Accident
We are dedicated to helping you recover by getting you the maximum compensation you deserve. We know about the inattentive drivers, the often-inadequate insurance policies, the road rash, broken bones, head injuries and pain and suffering.
Attorney Michael R. Lee is a long-time Harley-Davidson rider, and he has seen the lack of attention and respect paid to riders by other motorists first hand. He knows exactly how fast that kind of behavior can lead to serious or deadly motorcycle accidents in the Carolinas.
More than that, our motorcycle accident attorneys know how insurance adjusters work hard to limit the amount of money the insurance companies have to pay. They often used preconceived notions about motorcyclists to offers as little as possible.
Our job, though, is to make sure you receive a fast and fair settlement.
If you or someone you love has been seriously injured or killed in a motorcycle accident in North or South Carolina, contact the Lee Law Offices, P.A., for a free appointment to discuss your rights.